Sunday, February 3, 2013

English for New Media Video

For class I was assigned to create a short video displaying the text "English for New Media" that would convey what that area of study is. I don't have a lot of video making skills, but I wanted to show how English for New Media is used around the internet. I chose to focus on my blog, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube accounts and illustrate how one video post (the text English for New Media) can be shared from site to site.


The background music is from the song "BomBom (feat. The Teaching)" by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis.


3 comments:

  1. Love the video! It reminded me of the movie Inception!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's definitely a good comparison! Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed how your incorporated blogs in your video.

    ReplyDelete