Friday, February 8, 2013

Shout Outs

After taking some time to browse through the blogs of my classmates, I feel the need to step it up on this blog to be in the game. There are some really neat things going on with these blogs. Check out the links on the right to see for yourself. There are some posts that we all have in common - assignments given out for class. Those can be interesting to compare our different uses of new new media, but the ones that interest me the most are the extra posts that people are putting up. Bry posted a Youtube book trailer for Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children which I thought was a great link between old media and new new media (for those of us who still love paper books). Check out her post here. Another post I enjoyed reading was Chelsea's superbowl coverage. She talked about new new media, but she also talked about her superbowl experience and shared a funny picture. Here is a link to her post. I'm taking notes about what makes their blogs more interesting than mine, and my conclusion in that I need to be looking for and posting more cool new new media related information about things I am interested in or things I do. I guess I better get working on that now.

1 comment:

  1. I just figured I would pop in to let you know that your theme is quite delightful. I actually envy you for it and I wish there was something like this available for wordpress. Drats anyhow.

    ReplyDelete